26 weeks pregnant, severe abdominal pain, becomes sharp and unbearable on lying down. Cure?

I m currently going on 26 weeks of my pregnancy. Around 11:45, I dealt with strong abdominal pain for about 20 mins and fell asleep while calming myself down. Woke up around 2:15A with the same pain. It s constant. Every now and then, it will become sharp and unbearable. I notice when I sit up that it s not as bad but when I lie down, it s the most uncomfortable thing in the world. This is my second pregnancy with my first born delivered at full term!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013