26 weeks pregnant, fever of 102, urine infection, precautions during pregnancy

Hi, I am 26 weeks pregnant .. Last week I had a fever of 102 Degrees Celsius. Did my urine test.. and these are the parameters I am concerned about. The Chemical Examination of the Urine says presence of Albumin and Acetone Bodies. Sugar, Bilirubin and Bile Salts are absent. Urobilinogen is normal. The Microscopic Examination of Centrifugalised Deposit says: RBC: Absent, Pus Cells: 120-150/HPF, Epithelial Cells: 2-3/HPF, Casts/Crystals/Amorphous Material/Bacteria/yeast Cells: Absent, Trichomonas vaginalis: Not Seen. Based on this: what diagnosis would you give? Will the baby be safe from any infections and abnormalities? Am I at an increased risk of Premature Labor? What precautions am I supposed to take? and lastly what foods or medications I should take to take care of this as early as possible? This is my first pregnancy, Please advise. I am already consulting an ONGYN, but just need secondary views on this. My weight is 49Kgs(44Kgs at conception, Age: 25 Years)
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012