25 yrs old, noticed single white hair on beard. Is this normal ?

I am very curious and desperate for an answer for my problem. I have recently noticed a single white hair on my beard - below the chin . Is this normal? I am a 25 years old male and my normal hair color is black. I have never indulged in drug/ smoking activities. I have never even touched a cigarrette. Can someone tell me what is going on? Is this normal?..some sort of malnutrition?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description and I sincerely say that you have nothing to worry. This is quite normal and there is no case of malnutrition.

It is quite normal to have white hair or grey hair. You should check your head hair also. You should find one or two there also. Such premature greying if increasing is definitely due to stress, changing water or use of multiple soaps or shampoos. Also it is proven that some chemicals used as preservatives in food creates premature aging. But cannot be stopped completely.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.