25 years old unmarried girl taking krimson35 for polycistic problem

i'm 25 years unmarried girl having polycistic problem.i'm taking krimson35 as a treatment for PCOD.and i've to take it for 3months. but intaking of krimson leads me to gain weight. hence another tablet glyciphage was suggested by the doctor to prevent weight gain. now i have a doubt about my weight. will it be in control?glyciphage can really reduce weight. i m 25 years unmarried girl having polycistic problem.i m taking krimson35 as a treatment for PCOD.and i ve to take it for 3months. but intaking of krimson leads me to gain weight. hence another tablet glyciphage was suggested by the doctor to prevent weight gain. now i have a doubt about my weight. will it be in control?glyciphage can really reduce weight.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011