25 years old is late on periods and experiencing nausea and dizziness. Is it hypothyroidism ?

Hi, I am 25 years old. I ve had late periods for the last couple of months. I am sexually active but not pregnant . Due to the delays, I am experiencing nausea and dizziness . It started last month and I even had a panic attack last month with some sweating. My boyfriend thinks it is hypothyroidism , because I am experiencing all of its symptoms. Even though I know my period will start soon, I know that something has changed and that this is not normal. I am feeling stressed and angry most of the time... I always had regular periods every 30-32 days. What is the matter with me? Do I need to worry?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Dec 2010