25 year old with swollen vein at the back of the ear. Have neck pain, headache. X-ray for neck suggested. Due to muscle contraction?

hello I am 25 years old , an architecr , I have got a swollen vein back to my ear , it is hurting me and causes headache at my back head . long time ago I have neck pain due to my office work and long work hours . I did blood and urine tests , nothing wrong in them and I also made an xray for my neck . the doctor say that there is no disc but just muscle contraction due to work ,,, please advice ...waiting your advice and thank you .
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012