25 year old with irregular periods, pinkish vaginal discharge and sore nipples. What could be wrong?

Good morning doctor, I am a 25yo female, with irregular periods. I started my cycle when I was 9 and it was normal until about 14 when I began to get my period once every four months for 4 weeks at a time. Around age 23 I began to get them more frequently, every 2 months for 2 weeks at a time, now this year I have not had my period since the third week in march, and it is the third week in October. I have seen many doctors over the years who have no answer and I have taken quite a few HPT s all which have been negative. Now I have a bright pinkish orange discharge that is thicker than blood or my normal discharge an my nipples, not my breasts have been sore for about 2 weeks now...have you ever seen these symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012