25 year old with acne, whiteheads and dark complexion. Any medication?

Hii , I am 25 year old my , my skin is getting dull day by day .Its has no glow lots of scars on face of acne .I also do have lots of white heads over the cheeks nose below lip and chin area . I have tried many home remedies also had taken treatment from a good skin specialist for around 5 months but o much betterment. My face complexion is also quite much darker then my body complexion. Kindly suggest me some good product to remove scars and skin whitening cream . Also I would like to like is there any harm of meals cream and lotion. is it effective ? your response is awaited
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013