25 year old suffering from soreness in joints also having burning sensation with small bruise on left leg

Hi, I am 25, female, average height and weight. I take topamax for migraines and trileptal for occipital neuralgia . I have been having a pulsating soarness in my joints (everywhere- elbows, wrists, knees, underarms, neck) off and on. I have also had an occurance of a burning sensation immediately followed by a small bruise on my left leg. I am wondering if this has something to do with blood or blood flow?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011