25 year old suffering from PCOD. Irregular periods. Taking Benforce. Any side effects?

Hi , I am praveena. 25 yrs old. unmarried. from last 5 yrs i am suffering from PCOD . i consulted lot of doctors. they gave a tablets for 3 month. while taking tablet and after 3 month i got period properly . After that again my peroid are stopped. then i consulted the doctor... this process is going on from last 5 yrs its still not stopped.. i want permanent solution. Now am taking Benforce M tablet. Its have any side effect.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012