25 year old having type 1 diabetes, depression and eating disorder. Taking prozac, diazepam, mercilon and insulin. Which medication causes weight gain?

Hi I am a 25 year old type 1 diabetic. I have been for 8 years. I also suffer from mental health issues in which I take anti depressants ( Prozac ) also peraziazine and diazepam for acute times. I take the combined pill mercilon for contraception. I also have an eating disorder Of which I struggle with. I m needing help as im sure either my insulin is making me gain weight or one of the pills are. It s really hard for me being bulimic to control my weight when I m still putting weight on. It s making me alot worse with my mental health as u feel I need to be in control and it s also making my diabetes very hard to control with high levels. This has always been a problem where my diabetes is ranging in high readings. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012