25 year old having nose bleeding when stressed out. Pain in the chest and head while having bleeding. Is it a serious problem?

hi doctor, i m a 25 yr old student. from the last few yrs i m sufferring from nose bleeding . and i spit blood most of the times. i have bleeding only when i m angry or in some tension or when i shout in excess. i was said that i m having hypertension . this bleeding use to happen only once in 6 months just a few yrs back. now it happens atleast once in a day. last december i was in icu due to excessive bleeding. during the bleeding my head and chest aches so severely. after the bleeding starts i use to be unconscious. i feel numness in my left leg and arm . should i take this seriously. i dont know please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012