25 year old having neck pain. Spinal MRI showing disc protrusion in the subarachnoid space. What does it mean?

im 25 yrs old, my weight is 45 kg, n my lenght is 163 cm, i have a neck pain , n pain radiating to my arm , n now i have limitation of movement in my left hand, i made MRI cervical spine n this is the result:CV5/6 subtle minimal central posterior disc protrusion is seen indenting the subarachnoid space with no significant thecal or neural compromise. my email is YYYY@YYYY , i want to know what is the meaning of indenting the subaracnoid space, is this mean compressing the spinal chord?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012