25 year old having generalized anxiety and panic disorder. Hospitalized for SVT in the past. Taking atenolol and lorazepam

I am a 25-year-old otherwise healthy female with moderate generalized anxiety disorder and panic. I have also been hospitalized twice with SVT (both times treated with adenosine ). This was 6 years ago. Today I have the occasional racing heart, skipped beat and flutter but have not had a full blown episode of SVT that needed to be treated. I am supposed to fly (2 flights each 2.5 hours in duration) and am absolutely terrified due to my history of SVT and palpitations in general. I currently take 25mg atenolol and lorazepam (1-2mg a day as needed) Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012