25 year old having endometrium hyperplasia. Severe weight gain. What is the treatment?

hello sir, m 25 years old. i have been suffering from endometrium hyperplasia from 3 years.first i had used allopathy and got medicated with novalin tablets for 4 months.but when i stopped them, the problem continued. so later i had changed to homeopathy from a year. but, it was slow mean while iam loosing all my blood . i need to use the pills to start my periods and also to stop it.and it is taking time to start and also to stop with the medicines.for all the process it is taking nearly 20 days time. Iam loosing all the blood in this process and has no patience anymore. iam scared of english medicines. i like homeopathy as there wil be no side effects but iam scared with the slow reaction. when this problem had started for me, my weight is 68kgs but now i became 90kgs. i dont eat too much. i dont eat oily food. but iam increasing my weight. sir ur sugestion is very valuable for me. pls suggest me what to do? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013