25 year old female fears heart attack and has symptoms like tight chest shoulder pain and restlessness

My wife is afraid she is going to have a heart attack . She is a 25 year old non-smoker who exercises regularly and eats well. She is over-weight despite these factors (approximately 230lbs 5 6 ). She says her symptoms are Tight chest, trouble catching my breath , tight shoulder pain, restlessness in my arms and legs, slight dizziness and that they have lasted for the past hour. I think she is having an anxiety attack and needs to go to sleep (it is currently 2am). Should I have her go to the ER, or wait until the morning and call our doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011