25 year old diagnosed with cervical adenocarcioma. Blood in stool after chemotherapy and radiation. Have weight loss. Any suggestions?

I m 25 years old. Just went through chemo and radiation for 2b cervical adenocarcinoma ... that was diagnosed last oct and ended this january. I had cisplatin as my chemo drug, and had external radiation as well as tandem and ring internal radation. I have had mucousy stools for about a month. Then came blood ON my stools for a couple of weeks, along with several several blood clots. The blood went away and the mucous turned to a sticky like glue stick consistency. Then today i noticed these what i can only describe as chunks of what looks like onion skin in my stool. I used to weigh 98 but am down to 93lbs. I have had no energy as of late and have been terribly depressed. Any insight?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012