25 weeks pregnant, nose bleeding, cauterization done. Due to hormonal changes?

Hi, I am 25 weeks pregnant and have been getting nose bleeds every 3 weeks or so, one of which did not stop for 2.5 hours which I had to have cauterised. My blood pressure is fine so I am presuming it is all to do with my hormones, however I had another one at the weekend from the same nostril as before and I am due to fly to XXXXXX on holiday in a few days time and am worried that this will set another one off, and probably a heavy one again. Is there anything i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012