25 weeks pregnant. Tingling in stomach, vagina, inner thighs. Movement fine. Reason for tingling?

Hi i m 25 Weeks pregnant last night I had a very weird feeling in my stomach , vagina and inner thighs. The best way to describe it would be ” tingling .” Since then the tingling had stopped and i m having cramps in my vagina. Its Sunday and my doctor doesn t have an on call number so I was wondering if this is something I should be concerned about and go to the hospital, or wait till my appointment on Wednesday. Also the baby is moving fine.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013