25 weeks pregnant, CBC shows low RBC, hematocrit, Hb compared to previous month. Should I take ferrous supplements?

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and I ve just got my results from CBC which look different from those performed at 2 months: RBC 3.47 (in comparison with 4.61), Hb 11 g/dl (14.5 previous) and hematocrit 32.8% (36%); all erythrocyte indexes are normal. Could that be dilutional anemia of pregnancy? Should this improve in the third trimester? I m not taking ferrous supplements , just a multivitamin complex Femibion 2. Should I supplement it?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012