24 yr old, habit of masturbating, thin semen. How to stop this habit ?

I am 24 year old boy and i have very bad habit of masturbation from last 6 ,7 years till now twice in a day or some time only one time ,and my Semen is thin and clear like water so when i married then i have to face problem in having a child or not , and also i want to stop this bad habbit ,please Help me.I am waitng for you reply.Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Stopping masturbation is just will power and keeping yourself busy.
Though masturbation does not affect future life, it you are worried it is better to stop.
The following might help.
1. Daily program of yoga and exercises.
2. Reading good novels to distract mind.
3. Getting better friends who do not always think and talk about sex.

Most important s to remove the guilt feel, as it does not affect future sex life or child bearing.