24 years old, getting periods every 20 days, fatigue, stomach pain, bloating. Not taking birth control. Should I seek medical attention?

Hi I am 24 years old I have had 2 kids, over the last 3-4 maybe even 5 months I have been getting my periods every 16-20 days, I am not on any birth control , I am always feeling drained and with or without my period I have stomach pain and I m constantly bloated just wondering if I should be worried and should seek medical advice or is this normal?!? every thing 6 mths ago was fine and was always normal :@ Ty pls help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012