24 years lady suffering from depression and may be schizophrenia

my daughter is 24 years old,4ft8inches and 50kg suffering from depression as the psychitric dr says and taking medicine for the last 8years sizodone peridone relehaxy but not has come to normal position and stays alone,do not communicate,donot mixup with parents and relatives and is superioty complex and always keepe her words up and do not realises fault and also thives money from dads pocket and if caught do not realises and do not expresses herproblems as if she normal so what to do
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011