24 year old with vestibular migraines and anxiety. On lexapro and xanax. Chest pain, dizziness and breathing trouble. Due to anxiety?

hello I am 24 years old with bad anxiety along with vestibular migranes. I have been on lexapro 20 mg for almost 2 years. i also take xanax 1.0 mg twice daily. For the vestibular migranes i gradually came off the lexapro n onto the notriptilyne. i started on 25 mg with minor side effect. after about a week i did notice some relief in the vestib migraines. My doctor told me it was a very low dose and bumped it to 50 mg. I worked out on day that week and got very dizzy and then could not breathe. I was able to calm down the next day my doctor told me to increase my dose again to the 75 mg at bedtime thinking chest pain is due to anxiety. Since then I have been having chest pain almost everyday gradually coming in spell with pressure and trouble breathing . How do i know if it is the anxiety or the meds causing this help?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012