24 year old overweight male having breast development. How to get it removed?

i have male breasts they started devolping at puberty i was not fat at all and i was put on medications n i think that controbuted to my weight gain im now 24 yrs old 6ft2 280lbs n i have male breasts it plagues my life when i was a teenager i thought about trying to cut them off n even suicide i want to know if its possible to get them removed i believe i have back pain now because of it n my self confidence is down alot i never take my shirt off in public n its making me depressed is it possible in vancouver bc canada to get them removed for free as i dont have the money for plastic surgery
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013