24 year old having weakness and not gaining weight. History of typhoid fever in the past. How to gain weight?

Hi I am a 24 year guy, my height is 5 9 and weight is just 46kg, I am physically very weak. I had suffered from typhoid fever in my childhood, duration was about 1month. It affects my normal growth, I never gain weight, I was never a healthier boy after that, even now I look much younger than my age. Is there any treatment for my weakness, how could I gain weight and become a normal person? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012