24 year old having hereditary baldness. Tried regaine and propecia. Need advice on hair transplantation method

Hello Doctor..I am 24 years old..i have hereditary baldness problem..although my father yet not fully bald..but in terms of my mother side...most of my uncle was bald at the age of 35+.....Now ..I am very much anxious about it I have come to some product like Regaine, Propecia is good for it Shall i try it? Or in future if i go for hair transplantation/restoration...does it come back by same as now Please give me advise
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012