24 year old having GI problems. Abdominal pain below belly button, burning in the sternum. What is the problem?

Hello, I ve been having GI problems for a little over a year and nobody seems to know what s wrong...I m a 24 year old woman. Started after some extreme stress and I ve been told that it could possibly be Crohn s, but I do not believe that. It doesn t matter what I eat typically. I experience abdominal pain around the sternum and below, but typically above the belly button, occassionally below. Bloating in the stomach area and a burning sensation at the sternum. I ve noticed that when experiencing the burning I can temporarily relieve that when drinking a cold beverage. Also, during and after eating I get excessive burping, bloating, pain and lots of rumbling and squishing noise. And sometimes hiccups during the day for no reason at all. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013