24 year old, constant palm pain, eases on shaking hands, constant numbness and tingling. Is carpal tunnel possible at my age?

I m 24 5 5 and 145lbs. Am I to young to have carpletunell? my hands more specifically my palms hurt all the time and I m contantly shaking my hands because that for some reason makes them feel better for a second. numbness and tingly feelings all the time to where its getting extremely annoying. this has only been like this for two weeks, could carpletunell come on that fast?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012