24 weeks pregnant. Is the 4D sonography report normal ?

Hi im 24 weeks pregnant.i had my 4d sonography on 27.11.12 in which fetal biometry wad BPD-56.6 mm, HC-204.7 mm, AC-171.6 mm FL-40.7 mm,cephalic index HC/AC - 1.19, FL/AC - 24%, FHR- 140 BPM. Nw i want to know is my baby s development is normal n according To the pregnancy week or not & what should i eat for good result Im vegetarian..
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Mar 2013
I appreciate your query.
I am quoting below normal fetal parameters at 24 weeks pregnancy :
BPD - 60 mm
HC - 220 mm
FL - 45 mm
These are averages taken from thousands of pregnancies, with tolerated slight deviations.
As is evident, your baby's growth is evidently quite normal, and as it should be.
Following are key points regarding your diet , as you mentioned you are a vegetarian :
Protein requirement - cow's milk or soy milk, whole grains, beans, cheese, tofu, and yogurt.

Omega-3 fatty acids (which play an important role in your baby's brain and vision development),.
If you don't eat fish, you'll have to get your omega-3s from foods like flax seed, walnuts, dark leafy green vegetables, kidney and pinto beans, squash, canola oil, broccoli, cauliflower, and papaya. In addition, some brands of eggs, milk, soy beverages, orange juice, yogurt, bread, cereal, and margarine are fortified with it

DHA is the most important of the omega-3s for brain and vision development. If you think you might not be getting enough, ask your healthcare provider about taking omega-3 supplements during pregnancy.

Your prenatal vitamins will help, but depending on your eating habits, you may need to take additional supplements.

1. Four servings of cooked dried beans and peas, because they're full of zinc, iron, and protein. A few nuts and seeds can also be added.

2. Four servings of calcium-rich foods, including milk, cheese and cottage cheese.

3. Eight to ten servings of fruits and vegetables, because they're full of antioxidants.

4. Six to 11 servings of whole grains, including foods such as brown rice, oatmeal, and whole wheat bread.

5. One or more servings of a food that provides vitamin B12, such as milk, fortified soy milk, egg yolk, or fermented soy .