24 weeks pregnancy aborted due to hydrops fetalis, placenta test showed blood cyst. Could this be a cause ?

Hi I was pregnant at 24 weeks pregnancy I discovered after doing 3d ultrasound my baby is having hydrops fetalis ..10 days going from famous dr to another and all saying the same no hope for this baby to live and all were so surprised that baby status was becoming worst day after day ..drs said after doing urine test for me and seeing my hypertension that was always 16 over 11 that iam in risk and better to take the baby ..but like any mother I said impossible till 9/2 baby died I was 25weeks pregnant...i did c section ...I did blood tests waiting the result and they took the placenta for test dr said there was a blood cyst u think the blood cyst played a role in this case?and if u please tell me may this case of hydrops be repeated in next pregnancies..thank u very much
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013