23yr female is suffering from a knife like pain at left side of chest & a dull back pain. How to get rid of these ?

I feel a knife like pain at left side of chest below the breast and a dull back pain .pls what is it.thanks Left sided pain. Am a 23yr female.a month ago i reacted to antimalaria drug Coartem,i had shortness of The doctor gave breath and fast heart i get sharp pain in chest .my doctor gave me antacids. I can hear my pulse and sometimes feel my body shaking.I feel sharp pain under my breast.pls help out
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011