23 years old, got HIV, habit of taking meth, depressed. How to come out from this addiction?

Dr first sorry about my spelling and my ingles i came to this country when I was 15 year all by when I got here I have many goal and I work for then and I was very focus I was in school and working on the same time., when i was 18 years all a meat a guy with I went out with him., sorry by the way I am gay.. So we became boyfriend later he introduce me to cristal Meath since that day I been doing it on and off.. My life kind of start falling apart, then I realize how bad this drug is and how is affecting my life so I broke with him but that was no the solution because now I was doing it by my self.. I got HIV because of this. I tried to stop it many time but the longer I been without it since I was 18 is 2 moth o less,. Because that drug call me from no where and make lie to people that I love and hurt them.. Now I am 23 about to turns 24 on April I was living with the love of my life and everything was perfect I was without it for like 4 moth for the first time since I start doing it.. He find out and my life is ruing again..this was a litler big of my life.. Dr the question is what can I do to get rib of this for the rest of my life I don t want it in my life.. What can I do that will work. Now I am so depress that I don t kwon what to do.. Because I sure that I don t want to do it and I erase people phone number that can lead me to get in contac with cristal and sometime I even change phone number .. I don t go out to club where I can find people that of something that lead to do it., but at time go by out off not where this come to my mid and I can t stop thinking about it until I get it.. For example this pass Monday at work around 2:00 pm I star think of it. And tried to find some phone number but I did not have no one number since I erase everytime after I do it., so I went yo my Facebook and find some one by 8 o clock I was already doing it.. This is of the example of manny that I can give you.. What else can I said you kwon this better than I.. I will a pressure any kind of help or recomendation..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013