23 years old female gets stomach pain every time after having food

I have a friend who is female and 23 years old who experiences stomach pain literally EVERY time she eats. She is lactose intolerant and had this problem before she quit dairy. She says she knows part of it is because of stress but isn t sure why it s getting worse. I asked her if maybe she has an ulcer and she said that she had one in college and high school. The stuff that she took then for her ulcer is not working right now. This stomach pain happens every time she eats and it keeps her from getting plenty of sleep at night. She even tried not eating before bed but said that she ends up waking up in the middle of the night hungry. So this condition is keeping her from getting enough rest for the next day. I want so badly to try and help her so that is why I am consulting you in hopes to find a reason for this. Can you PLEASE help? Anything she can take or do to stop the stomach pain whenever she eats? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011