23 years old. Having HBP, tingling sensation in brain and Difficulty to concentrate. Worrisome

hello doctor, I am 23 years old. I am in great physical shape, but my diet could be better. I have occasional high blood pressure , but my eyes are always vasocontricted. Lately, the left side of my brain has been giving me some weird tingling feeling. During these times, i find it hard to concentrate. Im worried i may be experiencing small stroke . My ekg is normal. Im just freaking out cause I don t know what it is
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013