23 year old with shortness of breath, chest heaviness and vertigo attacks. Heart disease?

hi, i m 23 year old female suffering from shortness of breath since feb 2013. my left side of the body feels heavy. in the beginning the suffocation was so bad that i wasn t able to eat properly. now, it seems that i ve to make an effort to breathe deeply. the left side of my chest gets heavy at times including left leg. i m also suffering from vertigo attacks, on vertin 24 mg currently. i got ecg and echo done, doctors said they are normal and that i could be having panic attacks. how true is that. i m not convinced. i m scared it might be CAD or heart disease . SOB is so bad at times that i feel so dizzy about to pass out. the left side of my body including head, neck , face, jaw, inside mouth, left thoracic region, arm feels tight and somewhat burning with shortness of breath. should i be worried? is it anything serious? i feel my heart has grown weak sometimes it beats too hard, sometimes too slow, scares me to death, been to multiple number of doctors, no help .. sometimes the left side of my abdomen feels tight and pains badly. i have pulsations all over my body and feel like losing my breath at times. i even had near death experience recently. please help, what should be my next step? i m constantly thinking about my heart... is my heart alright?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013