23 year old suffering irregular periods since from 14 year old. Detected cyst in ovary. Prescribed rejumet , uterine tonic. Suggest remedy?

sir i am 23 years married before 3 months..i had consulted a docter for irregular periods....from starting at the age of 14 onwards my periods is irregular....i got periods once in two or three months.......... she told me that i have a cyst in my ovary.....and she prescribed me rejumet tablet and uterine tone tonic and asked me continue for three months for regular periods(mensus). sir is that ok can i continue the same or i should consult any other doctors for my irregular periods..... thanking you........
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013