23 year old having severe pain in the lower abdomen during bowel movements. Had surgery in the past for ruptured bowels. Are these related?

I AM 23YRS OLD. I VE BEEN EXPERIENCING PAIN IN MY LOWER RIGHT ABDOMEN FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS NOW I GET EXCRUCIATING STOMACH CRAMPS WHEN I WANT TO PASS STOOL WHEN I M DOING THAT I FEEL PAIN ALSO WHEN I AM WALKING I GET PAIN AS WELL AS IF I DON T SIT GENTLE ENOUGH I FEEL A PAIN IN MY RIGHT LOWER ABDOMEN I CAN T FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSING IT ITS LOCATED RIGHT BY MY RIGHT OVARIES BUT 1 INCHE ABOVE IT AN ABOVE THAT IS A SCAR FROM A SURGERY WHICH I HAD FOR RUPTURED BOWELS WHEN I WAS A BABY I DON T HAVE FEVER I FEEL NUASEA AT TIMES I HAVEN T LOSS MY APETITE SO I DON T GET WHATS HAPPENING.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012