23 year old difficulty in straightening the leg after bending. Concerned

I'm Jitesh & i'm 23 yrs old. I have been having problems in bending forward for past 2 yrs but its not regular. I mean when I squat down (Indian style) in the morning in the bathroom & then get up I find difficulty in straightening for a minute & also feel dizzy for a minute, this happens every time I squat down & then the whole day i have trouble bending. Also when i do back stretching exercises instead of feeling relaxed, i find it difficult to bend the whole day. By not regular I mean if I don't squat down or stretch my back I don't feel any problems. I'm very concerned . Pls help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
The difficulty in straightening the leg is likely to be due to mild arthritic changes in the knee joint. Taking knee joint lubricants after consulting the orthopedician will be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,