23 weeks pregnant, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain. Normal symptoms?

Hi, I am 23 weeks pregnant and for the past 4 days I ve been very weak, dizzy, nauseous, loss of apetite and very bad diarrhea . I ve been experiencing diahrrea for a weeks already, and it causes me to have bad stomach aches. I ve been trying to eat all the right foods for diarrhea and avoid the problematic ones but nothing seems to be working. The nausea , dizziness , and weakness is what worries me more. Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013