23 male is suffering from Itch which is spreading slowly like ringworm around pubic and buttock areas

Itch spreading slowly like ringworm around my pubic n buttock areas. 23 male, 53 kg, 5 3 tall. Suffering from itch which is spreading since last year around my private part by does not affect penis n testes as such. Cant go in consultation since am a very shy guy. So please help with some perscription. It usually becomes very itchy when sweating. It spreads most when the affected areas gets moisten up. Has affected my buttock n is spreading upto my stomach. It is spreading like ringworms, slowly spreading outward.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011