22 years old, suffering from gynecomastia, puffy nipples, pain. Homeopathic treatment?

I am 22 year old male and I have had gynecomastia for the 4-6 years. I put on some weight at the onset of puberty and with it came the gynecomastia. I have lost and gained weight since then, but the gynecomastia shows no signs of abating. The nipples have been puffy for the last 5years and still pains for a couple of days every 3-4 months. I would prefer not have a surgery done. Can you suggest any homeopathic medicines that I can take for this problem?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012