22 years old, fourth delivery, leaking clear white fluid, contractions for two weeks, pressure. Causes and cure?

Hi my name is XXXXX i am 22 yrs old i am pregnant with fourth baby. I have had a hard pregnancy with my third one also with this fourth one i live in phx az but any how my question is that last night i started to leaj this whit clear liquid i have been haveing contractions like the past two weeks and they are every 10 to 15 mins ive been haveing lots of presure. What can all this mean? My obgyn isnt realy much help he ignores my concurns and w
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012