22 year old suffering from constipation and irregular bowel movements. Advice?

Hi sir I am Jenifer and my age is 22years old. Usually i won t be go in the morning. I will go in the evening and whenever i am feeling that time only i will go. If it is continue it will be difficult for me in future no! So thought to go in the morning. So i have tried to in many ways. First day night i ate 2 bananas and after wakes up in the morning and i drinking lot of water in empty stomach . But no use. Please help me and give me some ways to regularize...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012