22 year old having pain in the testicle, groin and hip area and lower abdomen. Weak erections. STD and urine test negative. Reasons?

Hi I am a 22 year old male, and for about a month now I have had pain in my right testicle , groin and hip area as well as occasional pain in the upper right quadrant of my abdomens near the liver . Also, I have noticed that my erections are not as strong or as frequent as they used to be. This whole problem started the day after drinking a lot and having unprotected sex. Have had a urine analysis and std check that have both come back negative. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012