22 year old having hair fall. Taken mimixidil. Do I need to take alternate medication?

hi, i am 22 years old. i am having hair fall problems from the age of 16. recently i used truegain(mimixidil 5%). i took 3 doses. then my hair started to grow up to a satisfactory level. then i stopped taking it. now my hair which were grown due to the medication is started to fall again in a higher rate. what should i don now. should i again started to use my previous medication? or any modification in treatment??
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012