22 year old having PCOS. Have irregular periods on stopping Krimson tablets. Advice?

Good evening Doctor... i am 22 years old...i am suffering with polycystic ovaries since last 2 years.. due to which i wont get regular periods..last year in 2010 i used medicines for 6 months to get periods then after that i stopped and got regular periods till this year February 2012, then again i went to doctor and she suggested me the tablet Krimson to take for 3 months and asked to come again.So 3 months finished by this month (August) and on 27th (August 2012)i got menses and on 2nd (September) it stopped and i stopped taking the Krimson tablets as 3 months finished. I didnt see any red discharge after 2nd but from 7th i am seeing red discharge.. its even today also i.e 8th(September).. When i said this problem to the doctor she said that it should not happen like this.Could you please explain me as why is this happening why there is blood discharge after 4 days from when the menses stopped ? Please help me out i am very tensed. Please..
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012