22 weeks pregnant, unable to pass stools, severe constipation, pain on sitting. Treatment options?

im 22 weeks pregnant i went to do a number 2 today but it just seemed to get stuck n wont come out iv taken some tablets that are ment to help to get it out but they dont seem to be doing any thing i cant go for a wee has it hurts to sit on the loo do to the presser i also can not sit down in bed or on a chair as the presser is painful when i try and lay down it makes me feel like i need to go to the toilet but nothing happens other then pain im drinking water but dont no wat else i can do i only feel comfortable when i stand up. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013