22 weeks pregnant, had ultrasound of uterus. Unable to feel baby movements. How does fetal movement feel like, is my pregnancy normal?

hello Dr.... i am Mayuri, age 25 yrs... i am 22 weeks 1 day pregnant ... have got my second ultrasound done yesterday... it shows Palcenta Posterior, maturity grade 1, liquor amnii: adequate, gestation age: abt. 22 weeks, BPD 65.9mm, AC: 169.6 mm, FL: 36.4 mm, EFW: 443g +/- 66 gm... is every thing ok... its being my first pregnancy, i can t be able to feel baby s movement till now or i don t know how it would feel like... would you please guide?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012