22 weeks pregnant experiencing blood in urine even after taking orelox. What could be the reason ?

hi i m seher.i m 30 years old and 22 weeks 3 days pregnant .I m taking ferosoft fa tab calcap d tab.and also taking orelox 100 gm tab and utrogeston 100 gm tab twise daily.NOW PROBLEM IS THAT I PERFORM urine re and come to know that blood is present in urine RBS are 4/5 and pus cells are 2/3HPF ePITHELIAL CELLS AFEW AND CRYSTALS Urates present .plz tell me if i am taking orelox from13 days why i have infection yet i have swelling on my feet from last 3 days and some time i fell pain when pee .
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011